5 basic ways to get work done faster on Android. How to work faster on an Android smartphone?
Android smartphones are meant for people who are smart and know how to bend things around to make it better for themselves!
With so many customization options and tweaks available, Android is extremely powerful and allows the user to use widgets, shortcuts and install apps that make using Android a breeze.
This video would show how to use Android more effectively. With just a few shortcuts, widgets and apps you can really work fast on your Android smartphone.
5 ways to work better on your Android smartphone:
1. Place direct contact shortcuts - Get one tap access to a user's phone number, email address, website, facebook and whatsapp profile.
Place direct dial
2. Widgets - place widgets on your android homescreen from the widgets menu. Almost every app has its own widget that lets you access that app information quickly with a single tap.
3. Install custom launchers: Custom launchers give you the flexibility to change things around while making your phone perform really fast. It changes the screen transition and animation settings to make the user experience even more fluid.
You can try;
Nova Launcher: http://goo.gl/TeX15
ADW Launcher EX: http://goo.gl/m6ZWL
4. Notifications on Lock Screen - access notifications without unlocking your phone. Just tap on the notifications on the lock screen and enter the app.
5. Floating Toucher - access your favorite most frequently used
Tags: 5 basic ways to get work done faster on Android, android, fast android, work fast on android, android hacks, android shortcuts, make android easier, effective android, android fast, make android fast