Razor Bumps & Ingrown: How to get rid of / prevent razor bumps & ingrown hairs. FYI: the pictures in my thumbnail is not me!
Many of my friends asks me how I do it. Here are six tips to get rid of unwanted razor bumps and ingrown hairs on your vaginal area.
1. Use razors that have 4 to 6 blades. Venus or Gillette
2. Shave in the direction of your hair, in other words, shave downwards not upwards!
Another alternative is to use Magic hair removal cream for men. It doesn't have a strong smell like Nair or Veet.
3. Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate!!!! . I can't emphasize this enough! you can use sugar, salt, lime and oil of your choice
4. Apply moisturizer after exfoliating to prevent dryness.
5.Use PFB Vanish. see results within 1 to 3 months max! Purchase on Amazon or Ebay
6. Wear breathable underwear preferably nylon!!
You've found this video to be helpful? like, comment and subscribe and share it and help some one
FYI: the pictures in my thumbnail is not me
Tags: Razor Bumps & Ingrown: How to get rid of / prevent razor bumps & ingrown hairs, #razorbumps, #ingrownhair, #bikiniline, #exfolitation, #exfolitate, #exfolitatingvagina, #beautyhacks, #beautyhacksvideo, #Razorbumps&ingrownhair, #howtogetridofrazorbumps, #howtogetridofingrownhair, #preventrazorbumps, #preventingrownhair, #HOWTOVIDEOS, #HOWTO, #PfbVanish, #PfbVanishlotion