How to Delete Ringtones from iPhone (2 Methods!). You’ll learn how to delete ringtones from iPhone, in this video. I’ve explained two different methods to delete ringtones on your iPhone.
First I’ve explained how to delete ringtones made in
GarageBand and then how to delete ringtones from iTunes.
This is useful for people who make unwanted ringtones and want to clear some clutter from their iPhone. This video will help you to delete ringtones from iPhone.
And if this video helps, do share it with your friends and loved ones!
➤ How to Delete Ringtones on iPhone? (with video timings)
There are two ways you can delete iPhone ringtones.
1. Using GarageBand (0:45)
2. Using iTunes (3:05)
➤ How to Delete ringtones made in GarageBand?
Follow the steps given below to delete iPhone ringtones using GarageBand:
1. launch GarageBand on your iPhone
2. Tap plus sign at top left hand corner
3. Select ‘Create New Song’
4. Select ‘Audio Recorder’
5. Hit record button and wait for around 5 sec. And then tap stop button
6. Select inverted triangle at top left hand corner of the screen
7. Select ‘My Songs’
8. Tap ‘Select’ button at top right hand side of the screen and select ‘My Song’
9. Hit ‘Share Sheet’ button. A menu will appear. Select ‘Ringtone’
10. Here, you have option, ‘Your Ringtones’
11. Just hit this option and you’ll see all the ringtones that you had made using GarageBand.
12. Now tap ‘Edit’ button at top right of the menu.
13. And tap minus red sign.
14. This will reveal the ‘Delete’ button.
15. Just tap on it, and you’re done! Your ringtone is deleted.
16. You can also swipe to the left over ringtones and it will give you an option to delete them. Just tap ‘Delete’ button and you’re done!
➤ How to Delete Ringtones from iTunes?
Follow the steps given below to delete iPhone ringtones using iTunes:
1. Launch iTunes on your Computer or Mac and connect your iPhone using lightning cable
2. Tap little ‘iPhone’ icon at the top left hand side of the iTunes window
3. Now select ‘Tones’ from the left hand side selection tree
4. On the right hand side, you’ll find all the ringtones that you had made using iTunes
5. Remove the checkmark for the ringtones that you want to remove from your iPhone
6. When done with the selection, tap ‘Apply’ button at the bottom right hand side of the iTunes
7. That’s all! When you head over to Settings on your iPhone, you’ll find that you’ve deleted ringtones from iPhone completely!
➤ All iPhone Ringtone making videos:
➤ S U B S C R I B E:
Y O U T U B E C H A N N E L: https://www.youtube.com/AppleFrendly
➤ G E T I N T O U C H:
➤ C R E D I T S:
Royalty free Music by: https://luma-touch.com/
Thumbnail by: https://www.canva.com/
➤ A B O U T M E:
My name is V I K A S.
I've been learning iOS features since 2011. I started this channel in 2013 but I'm uploading videos regularly since end of 2016. Here I share what I have learned so far and what I continue to learn through videos so that I can be of assistance in some way to improve your iOS user experience.
You can drop me your questions on my Twitter handle: @applefrendly
Thank you for watching my channel. Hope this ‘how to delete ringtones from iPhone package’ error solution video helps
Tags: How to Delete Ringtones from iPhone (2 Methods!), ringtones, how to delete ringtones from iphone, how to delete ringtones made in garageband, delete iphone ringtone, delete ringtones, how to delete sounds on iphone, how to delete ringtones from iphone without itunes, how to delete ringtones from iphone 6, delete ringtone from iphone, how to delete ringtones from itunes, how to delete ringtones from iphone without computer, iphone ringtone delete, iphone ringtone, how to delete iphone ringtones from itunes, applefrendly