How to Book a Domestic Flight Ticket in India?. In this video we will learn how you can book a Domestic flight ticket in India? Follow these steps in order to do so:
Note: I have used Goibibo for booking a flight ticket in this video. You are free to use any other site (Cleartrip, MakeMyTrip, Yatra, Tripadvisor etc.) of your choice. The steps that we are going to learn in this video are almost same for all flight booking websites.
1. Head over to the travel website's FLIGHT page and select whether you want to book your flight for One way only OR Round Trip. Once this has been done, select the Name of the City/Airport from where you'd like to start your trip in the FROM field. It's time to select your Destination City/Airport. Enter the name of your Destination City/Airport in the TO field.
Now it's time to select your departure or travel start date. In case you have opted for Round Trip then you need to select your Return date as well.
Under Travelers details select how many travelers (adults, children and infants) are travelling with you along with you your preferred travel class (Economy, Business, First Class or Premium Economy).
Once you have selected above mentioned details it's time to click on the search menu.
2. The immediate next page will show you a list of all the available flights that are available on your travel date. In case you have opted for Return trip as well, then you will be able to see a separate list of flights that are available on the return date of your journey.
The list of flight contains following information:
* Departure and landing time of flights.
* Travel duration (The duration may increase for Connecting flights).
* Non-stop or Connecting flights.
* Name of Airlines.
Click on Book Button present in from of a flight as per your travel schedule/requirements.
3. The next page will ask you to review your booking details. It will also ask you to select/enter/view following information:
* Travel Insurance: Make sure you read its Terms and Conditions beforehand. If you agree to the T&C of the offered insurance, then only opt for it. Travel insurance costs extra and it will be added to your total amount.
* Fare and Baggage Rules: Carefully read these. If you exceed your FREE luggage limit for check-in and hand baggage then you will have to pay EXTRA charges to the Airlines.
* Reschedule and Cancellation charges.
* Discount Coupon code OR some offer from the travel website: Offer varies from one site to another.
* Passenger details like Full Name, Email address, Mobile number etc.
Once you have entered/selected above details as per your requirements, click on Make Payment button.
4. The next page will ask you to select your payment mode which can be Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, EMI, Cash Card or some Wallet. Keep in mind that the travel site may levy some sort of convenience fee to the total amount of your booking.
Click on Pay button and you will be redirected to the payment gateway of your preferred payment mode. Authorize the payment and if the payment is successful you will get your transaction ID and ticket. Your ticket will include following details:
* Name of the airlines and flight number.
* PNR number.
You should take a print out of this ticket. Don't forget to take your valid ID card and ticket print out to the airport on your travel date. Once you enter the airport head over to your Airlines counter.
Tags: How to Book a Domestic Flight Ticket in India?, flight, book ticket, domestic flight, goibibo flight booking, how to book flight ticket in goibibo, book flight ticket online in india, book flight ticket online, how to book domestic flight ticket online in india, how to book flight ticket online in india, flight booking, airline, travel